Color is semi-hazy, light golden with a head that is about one finger thick and frothy. Strong aroma of citrus, especially grapefruit and orange. Taste is really nice. Lactose and vanilla flavors up front, plus lots of fresh citrus flavors from the Double Dry Hopping. But the 9% alcohol is hardly noticed. Slightly sweet on the finish, but it's more of a candy or fruity sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with an Orange Julius-like texture. And with a name that fits the Beer of the Day theme perfectly, this is one we have to endorse!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale