The 2019 Bourbon County Brand Stout is dark brown in color with a ½ finger of khaki colored, bubbly head. The head disappears pretty quickly, leaving a light film. Big aroma of bourbon, chocolate, brown sugar, and molasses. Taste has a lot more chocolate this year than we remember from previous years. Milk chocolate and dark chocolate, along with dark fruit, toffee, vanilla, butter, and oak. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. It’s a tad boozy right now, but will mellow out with aging. We look forward to this every year, and once again this has excellent flavor for such a young barrel aged stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 43 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity