The 2019 Bourbon County Brand Stout is dark brown in color with a ½ finger of khaki colored, bubbly head. The head disappears pretty quickly, leaving a light film. Big aroma of bourbon, chocolate, brown sugar, and molasses. Taste has a lot more chocolate this year than we remember from previous years. Milk chocolate and dark chocolate, along with dark fruit, toffee, vanilla, butter, and oak. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. It’s a tad boozy right now, but will mellow out with aging. We look forward to this every year, and once again this has excellent flavor for such a young barrel aged stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity