The 2019 Bourbon County Brand Stout is dark brown in color with a ½ finger of khaki colored, bubbly head. The head disappears pretty quickly, leaving a light film. Big aroma of bourbon, chocolate, brown sugar, and molasses. Taste has a lot more chocolate this year than we remember from previous years. Milk chocolate and dark chocolate, along with dark fruit, toffee, vanilla, butter, and oak. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. It’s a tad boozy right now, but will mellow out with aging. We look forward to this every year, and once again this has excellent flavor for such a young barrel aged stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 32 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity