Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving a very thin film. Aroma is really fantastic. Hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hop-forward, with orange, orange, lime, mango, and pineapple. A nice combination of grassy, zesty, and fruity flavors. Soft malts balance with a light bitterness. The mouthfeel is soft with a light to medium body. This is more of a West Coast style hazy IPA, with a little bit more zest and bitterness and less creamy, juiciness than a lot of the beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 33 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity