Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving a very thin film. Aroma is really fantastic. Hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hop-forward, with orange, orange, lime, mango, and pineapple. A nice combination of grassy, zesty, and fruity flavors. Soft malts balance with a light bitterness. The mouthfeel is soft with a light to medium body. This is more of a West Coast style hazy IPA, with a little bit more zest and bitterness and less creamy, juiciness than a lot of the beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity