Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving a very thin film. Aroma is really fantastic. Hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hop-forward, with orange, orange, lime, mango, and pineapple. A nice combination of grassy, zesty, and fruity flavors. Soft malts balance with a light bitterness. The mouthfeel is soft with a light to medium body. This is more of a West Coast style hazy IPA, with a little bit more zest and bitterness and less creamy, juiciness than a lot of the beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 55 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity