Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Strictly For My Grind. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Boat Drink. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Low and Slow. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity