Golden Monkey is a very light straw color, somewhat surprising for 9.5%. The head is small but lasts for awhile, and the aroma is fruity and yeasty. Taste is smooth and fruity, like banana and tangerine, with some floral hops. The spices seem to be herbal in nature, mostly coriander. The 9.5% is no joke, but you won't notice the ABV with just one or two of these. Light bodied but mouthfeel is still warming. Finish is semi-sweet with some honey notes, and overall this is a really nice American take on the Belgian Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity