La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity