Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It's really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it's very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity