Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It's really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it's very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity