Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It's really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it's very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 55 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity