Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It's really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it's very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity