Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It’s really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it’s very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity