Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 40 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity