Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity