Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 47 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity