Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Panic IPA. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity