Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 43 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA