Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity