Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 29 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity