Dark brown in color with two fingers of dark brown, bubbly head. It dissipates fairly quickly to a thin film, but leaves a touch of lacing on the glass. Pleasant aroma of coffee and hazelnuts. The taste is malt-forward with dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut. Creamy, silky mouthfeel. Light to medium bodied for this style. There were more coffee flavors at first, but on the finish, the hazelnut flavors take over. Another great stout from Parish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity