Dark brown in color with two fingers of dark brown, bubbly head. It dissipates fairly quickly to a thin film, but leaves a touch of lacing on the glass. Pleasant aroma of coffee and hazelnuts. The taste is malt-forward with dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut. Creamy, silky mouthfeel. Light to medium bodied for this style. There were more coffee flavors at first, but on the finish, the hazelnut flavors take over. Another great stout from Parish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 35 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity