Dark brown in color with two fingers of dark brown, bubbly head. It dissipates fairly quickly to a thin film, but leaves a touch of lacing on the glass. Pleasant aroma of coffee and hazelnuts. The taste is malt-forward with dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut. Creamy, silky mouthfeel. Light to medium bodied for this style. There were more coffee flavors at first, but on the finish, the hazelnut flavors take over. Another great stout from Parish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity