Color is dark brown with a large finger of creamy, khaki-colored head that leaves plenty of lacing. Huge aroma of coffee, perhaps the strongest aroma we’ve seen in a Coffee Stout. And the taste is superb, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, molasses, and brown sugar. But most of all, coffee. The mouthfeel is creamy, silky, and smooth, with ample carbonation. Medium bodied with more coffee and milk chocolate sweetness on the finish. This is an incredible Coffee Stout and highly recommended by the Beer of the Day crew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity