PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA