PseudoSue hits all the marks when you’re looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it’s a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it’s deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Falling Water IPA. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Hoppa IPA. 4 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity