PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 8 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity