PseudoSue hits all the marks when you’re looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it’s a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it’s deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 1 other added a rating for Full Sail LTD Series 01. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity