PseudoSue hits all the marks when you’re looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it’s a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it’s deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA