PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 40 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity