PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 43 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 55 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity