PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity