PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity