PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity