PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity