PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Rob_H added a rating for Black is Beautiful. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 28 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity