PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity