PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Silva Stout. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity