PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity