Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sticky Fingers Wet Hop IIPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mutiny. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity