Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of thick, foamy head that seems to last forever. Light aroma, but definite hop presence. On the taste, we find a well-balanced beer with soft, flaky malts, supporting a good amount of hop flavor. The hops are floral and citrusy, along with just a hint of pine. There's a light bitterness that seems to accumulate a bit on the backend. Mouthfeel is silky smooth. Pretty good Hazy IPA from Louisiana!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity