Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity