Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity