Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity