Pours a dark brown color with 1/2 finger of tan, wispy head. Malty aroma with chocolate and spices. Taste is really nice. Malt forward with chocolate, cacao, and vanilla. A bit of cinnamon but it’s subtle. The chili pepper burn shows up in the finish with a little fire in your throat. But the 12.4% abv is mostly hidden with this being far from boozy. Medium body - not thick or syrupy. We enjoyed this in the rain, next to a roaring campfire, and it was perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity