Pours a dark brown color with 1/2 finger of tan, wispy head. Malty aroma with chocolate and spices. Taste is really nice. Malt forward with chocolate, cacao, and vanilla. A bit of cinnamon but it’s subtle. The chili pepper burn shows up in the finish with a little fire in your throat. But the 12.4% abv is mostly hidden with this being far from boozy. Medium body - not thick or syrupy. We enjoyed this in the rain, next to a roaring campfire, and it was perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 53 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity