Pours a dark brown color with 1/2 finger of tan, wispy head. Malty aroma with chocolate and spices. Taste is really nice. Malt forward with chocolate, cacao, and vanilla. A bit of cinnamon but it’s subtle. The chili pepper burn shows up in the finish with a little fire in your throat. But the 12.4% abv is mostly hidden with this being far from boozy. Medium body - not thick or syrupy. We enjoyed this in the rain, next to a roaring campfire, and it was perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity