Pours a dark brown color with 1/2 finger of tan, wispy head. Malty aroma with chocolate and spices. Taste is really nice. Malt forward with chocolate, cacao, and vanilla. A bit of cinnamon but it’s subtle. The chili pepper burn shows up in the finish with a little fire in your throat. But the 12.4% abv is mostly hidden with this being far from boozy. Medium body - not thick or syrupy. We enjoyed this in the rain, next to a roaring campfire, and it was perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 57 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity