Pours a semi-clear, bright, golden copper color. The head is off-white, thick, and foamy, leaving an abundance of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with lots of tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose with a very resinous flavor profile. Pine and tropical fruit. Mango, papaya, pineapple and lots of resinous pine. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, medium body with light to medium carbonation. Well balanced with a light malt profile but one that provides just the right amount of support before the beer becomes too hoppy. Grapefruit bitterness in the finish to round out a really excellent Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity