Franz pours a nearly clear amber, with a thin white head that recedes immediately. The carbonation doesn't look super lively, but it's there and active. The aroma is malty, caramel, and maybe even a little fruit creeping in on the deep sniff. The taste is nutty, caramel, malty, ever so slightly hoppy, and a little bit copper metallic. The mouthfeel is a confusing mix of creamy, yet lively. It finishes dry and yeasty, and the caramel lingers for a while on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity