Santa's Private Reserve Ale pours a reddish, dark amber color. The head is creamy and about a finger thick, tan in color, and seems to last forever. Belgian-style aroma of malt, fruit, yeast, and herbal spice. Taste is malt forward with toasted malt and caramel malt flavors plus some banana-bread notes. Quite fruity, but not your typical Belgian-style flavors aside from the banana. Instead, there's a lot more citrus and berry, in fact, the bottle mentions tangerine and boysenberry, both of which are unique for a Christmas Ale. Any sweetness is reserved, and the spice is noticeable but more in the background. Light to medium body with a well carbonated mouthfeel. Merry Christmas Eve!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 41 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity