Pepper & Peaches IPA pours a golden, pale amber color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Head is about one finger thick. White and soapy with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and peach heavy. On the taste, it's a nice West Coast-style IPA with peach flavors and a unique twist with pink peppercorns. There's a bit of spice from those peppercorns, accompanied by an accumulating bitterness. Fresh and fruity peach flavors. Pale malt backbone that supports all those hoppy flavors. Mouthfeel is dry but also juicy. Finishes with a bit of fruitiness and plenty of bitterness. This could even be a Strange Brew - unique and very tasty from start to finish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 40 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity