Dark amber and very clear in color, with a white, frothy head that leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank and sets the stage for this hop bomb. Taste is juicy, with melon and tropical fruit, and even some resinous pine flavors. Balanced with just the right amount of malt to support all the hops. It's not boozy, but you can't miss the 10% ABV. Bold and full bodied with a creamy and silky smooth mouthfeel. Grapefruit in the finish that imparts a mild bitterness to round out this tasty DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity