Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity