Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 41 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA