Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 43 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity