Claremont Grapefruit DIPA pours a very clear, amber copper color. Effervescent with lots of fine bubbles. Head is a thick, foamy white and long lasting. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma. On the taste we find a light malt bill and loads of hoppy citrus. Real, authentic grapefruit flavor, not the artificial taste that we find in some beers. The grapefruit definitely dominates but it doesn't overwhelm. Pretty bitter, but it's a pleasant bitterness with a very dry, lingering finish. 8.5% and 100+ IBUs, this is pure Double IPA and if you enjoy grapefruit, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 52 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity