Pours a foggy dark brown with a tan two finger head that recedes pretty quickly. The aroma is nicely subtle coffee with a hint of roasty malt. The carbonation is pretty lively for a stout, but it works very well with the mouth feel because it's a little on the lighter side. The taste is very creamy and smooth, like the crema on a freshly poured shot of espresso. It has a cola like texture and taste, with mild roasted malts and a cream sweetness that lasts all the way through. This is a really nice introductory stout for those who shy away from dark beer. For those who aren't shy, it's a great fall to winter beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity