Claremont IPA is one of our “go to” IPAs in the LA area. Color is deep gold, with one finger of white, frothy head. The aroma is perfect for the style, with lots of hops. Likewise, the taste is hop forward, with both tropical and citrus notes, particularly grapefruit, mango, and papaya. West Coast style with a bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity