Claremont IPA is one of our “go to” IPAs in the LA area. Color is deep gold, with one finger of white, frothy head. The aroma is perfect for the style, with lots of hops. Likewise, the taste is hop forward, with both tropical and citrus notes, particularly grapefruit, mango, and papaya. West Coast style with a bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 50 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity