Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA