Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity