Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Stoutella. 21 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 50 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity