Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 10 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity