Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity