Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil