Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 1 hour ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity