Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 minute ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity