Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 minute ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity