Jacaranda is your traditional golden IPA color with a lot of foamy head that stays awhile. It has a rye malt taste with some citrus and a little pepper spice. It starts out on the sweeter side and then finishes with darker rye qualities. In addition to the noticeable rye flavor, there's a a silky smooth, buttery finish. Overall this is a really nice beer and one that won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity