Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. We got our hands on it and glad we did! It pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY… all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness – just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 7 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 47 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity