Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. We got our hands on it and glad we did! It pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY… all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness – just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next time Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 53 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity