Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. And it's now available in cans for the first time. Pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 57 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity