Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. We got our hands on it and glad we did! It pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity