Canebrake pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with a super thin head. It has lots of fine bubbles and above average carbonation. Initial taste is malty: cereal grain, bread, and wheat, but not as wheaty as we were expecting. Then there are some grassy hop flavors, with a bit of lemon citrus. Moderate honey-like sweetness from the cane sugar, leading into a dry and crisp finish. Overall this is refreshing, clean, and very quaffable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity