A powerful aroma of ginger hits you immediately as you pour this into a glass. The color is an extremely clear golden straw with a steady stream of ascending bubbles. Head is white and thin and disappears quickly. Taste is strikingly similar to the nose, with an onslaught of ginger right off the bat. You do get the lemongrass and malty wheat flavors, but the ginger overwhelms pretty much everything else. Mouthfeel is exceptionally smooth, but also refreshing and crisp. The ginger mellows out a bit in the end, but it's still very present and finishes like a palate cleanser. This beer would certainly pair well with spicy foods. It's not something we'd drink every day, but definitely interesting and worthy of the "Strange Brew" category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 9 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 11 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 56 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity