Local's Stash pours a pale, medium amber. Mostly clear with a bit of haze. Two fingers of thick, foamy, off-white head. Smells boozy like a sweet, malty beer. Taste is a bit boozy at first, but then opens up. Apple, cinnamon, and caramel flavors with some similarities to a thick apple cider. Smooth with a bourbon-like sweetness in the finish. Would be great for Old Fashioned drinkers. Creamy mouthfeel and very approachable for a barleywine. Great now but would be phenomenal with a little more age.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 43 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity