Springboard Ale is light in color and pours a very frothy head. It has some distinct berry flavors, but also resembles a wheat beer. As you might expect, it is fairly dry, very crisp, and not at all malty. Overall this is pretty satisfying for such a light beer, and was much better than we anticipated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity