The Chocolate Ale with Raspberry is a delicious beer from Boulevard Brewing Company. The aroma is a blast of raspberries, and you can instantly see that this is well carbonated, almost like champagne. This beer is a collaboration with Christopher Elbow, the chocolatier, and it's clear that the chocolate and raspberry combination really works well together. At 9.1% this is a strong beer, but you wouldn't think that when you taste it. Highly recommended, this is a great sipper and one that we would enjoy in place of dessert any day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity