The Chocolate Ale with Raspberry is a delicious beer from Boulevard Brewing Company. The aroma is a blast of raspberries, and you can instantly see that this is well carbonated, almost like champagne. This beer is a collaboration with Christopher Elbow, the chocolatier, and it's clear that the chocolate and raspberry combination really works well together. At 9.1% this is a strong beer, but you wouldn't think that when you taste it. Highly recommended, this is a great sipper and one that we would enjoy in place of dessert any day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 39 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity