Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of thick, foamy head that seems to last forever. Light aroma, but definite hop presence. On the taste, we find a well-balanced beer with soft, flaky malts, supporting a good amount of hop flavor. The hops are floral and citrusy, along with just a hint of pine. There's a light bitterness that seems to accumulate a bit on the backend. Mouthfeel is silky smooth. Pretty good Hazy IPA from Louisiana!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 10 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity