Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's Brewery. It pours a pale amber color with a thick, white, soapy head. Aroma is maltier than most IPAs but also has some citrus and pine. On the taste, there are some complex malt characteristics that you don't see in too many IPAs these days. Hops are citrusy and earthy. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable. Extremely balanced from start to finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity