Wolf Child Double IPA
Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee). 12 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity