Wolf Child Double IPA
Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity