Wolf Child Double IPA
Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 37 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity