Wolf Child Double IPA
Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity