Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity