Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity