Dark Star is a Black Kolsch, which, after having this beer, is a style we'd like to see a lot more of. The color is dark but the beer is still fairly light bodied. Taste is mostly caramel malt and toffee, with a cashew or hazelnut nutty flavor. Hops are light and subtle, but grassy in nature and complementary to the malts. Some black pepper on the finish, and very smooth. We really enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend dropping by the brewery if you can make it to Columbia, Missouri.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 51 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity