Lilith's Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there's a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity