Steal This Can pours a hazy, yellow straw color. Head is very white and frothy with good retention and lacing. Aroma is fresh and full of floral and citrus hops. On the taste, we get floral hops, pine, and a bit of lemony citrus. Light malt from start to finish. Metallic mouthfeel with a body that is light, crisp, and dry. Easy drinking, refreshing, with a finish that is clean with a lingering, lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity