Steal This Can pours a hazy, yellow straw color. Head is very white and frothy with good retention and lacing. Aroma is fresh and full of floral and citrus hops. On the taste, we get floral hops, pine, and a bit of lemony citrus. Light malt from start to finish. Metallic mouthfeel with a body that is light, crisp, and dry. Easy drinking, refreshing, with a finish that is clean with a lingering, lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart