Pours a vivid dark purple color with a thin, fizzy head. Intense aroma of fruit, funk, and foudres. Wow. The taste is amazing. A bit tart and sour, but nothing extreme, and the earthy blueberry flavors take center stage. Perfectly balanced among the fruit, oak, and yeast. Perhaps even some vanilla flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and sharp. Nicely carbonated with a silky smooth finish. Certainly one of the most incredible fruited sours we’ve ever found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 minute ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity