Pours a vivid dark purple color with a thin, fizzy head. Intense aroma of fruit, funk, and foudres. Wow. The taste is amazing. A bit tart and sour, but nothing extreme, and the earthy blueberry flavors take center stage. Perfectly balanced among the fruit, oak, and yeast. Perhaps even some vanilla flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and sharp. Nicely carbonated with a silky smooth finish. Certainly one of the most incredible fruited sours we’ve ever found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity