Pours a vivid dark purple color with a thin, fizzy head. Intense aroma of fruit, funk, and foudres. Wow. The taste is amazing. A bit tart and sour, but nothing extreme, and the earthy blueberry flavors take center stage. Perfectly balanced among the fruit, oak, and yeast. Perhaps even some vanilla flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and sharp. Nicely carbonated with a silky smooth finish. Certainly one of the most incredible fruited sours we’ve ever found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 27 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity