Pacific Gem is golden colored, clear, and lightly carbonated with a slim white head. On the nose you get a mix of light hops and apple juice. The taste is a little more hoppy than most pale ales, but it's a tropical fruit-flavored hop with more sweetness than bitterness. This is about as fresh tasting as a beer can get. There is some British malt presence that helps balance out the hops. But overall, the result is a very flavorful and fresh pale ale, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity