Pacific Gem is golden colored, clear, and lightly carbonated with a slim white head. On the nose you get a mix of light hops and apple juice. The taste is a little more hoppy than most pale ales, but it's a tropical fruit-flavored hop with more sweetness than bitterness. This is about as fresh tasting as a beer can get. There is some British malt presence that helps balance out the hops. But overall, the result is a very flavorful and fresh pale ale, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA