Pacific Gem is golden colored, clear, and lightly carbonated with a slim white head. On the nose you get a mix of light hops and apple juice. The taste is a little more hoppy than most pale ales, but it's a tropical fruit-flavored hop with more sweetness than bitterness. This is about as fresh tasting as a beer can get. There is some British malt presence that helps balance out the hops. But overall, the result is a very flavorful and fresh pale ale, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity