Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with about 2 fingers of white, foamy head with good retention. Hoppy, juicy, aroma. Taste has a unique hop flavor with a bit of funk to it. Ripe melon, stone fruit, guava and passionfruit; all paired with a lightly bitter grapefruit and orange citrus flavor. There's a juicy sweetness, like nectar. Malts are bready and mostly in the background. Mouthfeel is awesome. Creamy, soft, and smooth. Fantastic flavor and really tasty NE-style IPA from the 49th state!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale