Slide Rule pours a deep chestnut brown with a thin, white head that recedes to a halo right away. The aroma is dominated by raspberries and chocolate. Taste is completely unique, starting with tart raspberry that fades into a tart, biting, salty chocolate. Raspberry is the star here, and with the light mouthfeel, the chocolate takes backburner. It's an intriguing and strange take on the gose style, and certainly not a combination we've ever had before.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA