Slide Rule pours a deep chestnut brown with a thin, white head that recedes to a halo right away. The aroma is dominated by raspberries and chocolate. Taste is completely unique, starting with tart raspberry that fades into a tart, biting, salty chocolate. Raspberry is the star here, and with the light mouthfeel, the chocolate takes backburner. It's an intriguing and strange take on the gose style, and certainly not a combination we've ever had before.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity