Slide Rule pours a deep chestnut brown with a thin, white head that recedes to a halo right away. The aroma is dominated by raspberries and chocolate. Taste is completely unique, starting with tart raspberry that fades into a tart, biting, salty chocolate. Raspberry is the star here, and with the light mouthfeel, the chocolate takes backburner. It's an intriguing and strange take on the gose style, and certainly not a combination we've ever had before.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity