Scarlet is brewed with Cryo-Hopped Citra and Mosaic, and the appearance is a turbid, golden amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hop-forward aroma of melon and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy, with flavors of cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and nectarine or peach. The malts provide a soft, creamy backbone, for a super smooth, warming mouthfeel. Mellow bitterness and light carbonation. Crushable at 6.2% ABV, this is a pretty tasty San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap