Scarlet is brewed with Cryo-Hopped Citra and Mosaic, and the appearance is a turbid, golden amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hop-forward aroma of melon and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy, with flavors of cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and nectarine or peach. The malts provide a soft, creamy backbone, for a super smooth, warming mouthfeel. Mellow bitterness and light carbonation. Crushable at 6.2% ABV, this is a pretty tasty San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap