Scarlet is brewed with Cryo-Hopped Citra and Mosaic, and the appearance is a turbid, golden amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hop-forward aroma of melon and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy, with flavors of cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and nectarine or peach. The malts provide a soft, creamy backbone, for a super smooth, warming mouthfeel. Mellow bitterness and light carbonation. Crushable at 6.2% ABV, this is a pretty tasty San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity