Dos Equis Amber is this year's selection for Cinco de Mayo! It pours a nice, dark color, but at the same time is very translucent. It has a sweet, mild aftertaste, with hints of brown sugar. It is one of the more flavorful Mexican beers available, and we can't think of a better day to drink a few of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity