Mostly clear, golden amber color. One finger of long lasting, off-white, frothy head. Taste is hop-forward, with a combination of pine and citrus. Hints of kaffir lime and kumquat. The pine is really resinous, and the back-end has a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Malts are light but supportive. Medium body with a creamy and tangy mouthfeel. One of the best beers we’ve had from June Lake Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity