Mostly clear, golden amber color. One finger of long lasting, off-white, frothy head. Taste is hop-forward, with a combination of pine and citrus. Hints of kaffir lime and kumquat. The pine is really resinous, and the back-end has a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Malts are light but supportive. Medium body with a creamy and tangy mouthfeel. One of the best beers we’ve had from June Lake Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity