Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity