Hoppy Birthday packs in a ton of fresh hop flavor but manages to keep the alcohol level down to a mere 5.25%. It pours an orangish amber color with a little bit of haziness. It has a grassy, fresh hop aroma. The hops come through strongly on the taste with plenty of citrus and pine. It is followed up with a butterscotch sweetness on the aftertaste that balances out the hops quite well and prevents most of the bitterness from lingering. Kick off any birthday celebration with one of these and you'll be off to a good start.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity